Music & Midnight

Guess im blogging only when im tagged?!

Music transcends space and time. The perfect example was how I got to do this musical tag! Now my hubby and I have the habit of listening to music (English, Instrumental, Gospel and Tamil) while we go to sleep that’s the only time I get to do it. Yesterday while we were listening to music and discussing something suddenly he sprang up from the bed and said you have to do it now… and as usual I was clueless!?! Then he told me abt the tag in his blog… and he also did it for me in my laptop and said publish this post first thing in the morning….and here I am…



So, here are the rules of the tag

1. Put your iPod (or other source of music) on shuffle mode.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write the name of the song no matter what. No cheating!


"If someone says 'Is this okay?', you say?"
Because you loved me – Celine Dion



"What would best describe your personality?"
American Pie – John denver

The three men I admire most the Father Son and the Holy Ghost” if that describes me J

"What do you like in a guy/girl?"
Nothing’s gonna change my love for you – Glenn Medeiros

“Hold me now, Touch me now, I don't want to live without you” this is what I like in my guy


"How do you feel today?"
Voulez Vous – ABBA


NOW is all we get, Nothing promised, no regrets”


"What is your life's purpose?"
The power of love – Celine Dion

To prove its power!!


"What is your motto?"
Pinball Wizard – The Who


"What do your friends think of you?"
Dr. Jones - Aqua

They think im gonna become Dr. Trinity. Lets hope and pray for it…


"What do you think of your parents?"
We will rock you - Queen

I think its time they retire to the rocking chair…he he he


"What do you think about very often?"
Dreaming – Cliff Richards

Cliff Richard has said it! Need I say more…


"What is 2+2?"
Groovy kind of love – Phil Collins

Should I say 1+1 =3?????



"What do you think of your best friend?"
Lucky Lips – Cliff Richards


"What do you think of the person you like?"
Imagine – John Lennon

Imagine all the people living in peace” the person who would make it a reality


"What is your life story?"
Do – re- mi – Angela Cartwright OST The Sound of Music

“I’ll praise my maker; while I’ve breath” I believe I was made for that


"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Pretty Woman – Roy Orbison

Hope I’ve grown to be one!




"What do you think when you see the person you like?"
The Rigga Ding Dong Song – Passion Fruit


"What do your parents think of you?"

Mission Impossible II Theme – U2 OST MI 2

They really think that of me…


"What will you dance to at your wedding?"

Coco Jumbo – Presidents of the USA

Only one regret that we didn’t dance on our weddingL


"What will they play at your funeral?"

This old guitar – John Denver

Wish it was a violin tho’ ;)



"What is your hobby/interest?"

The Sound of Music – Julie Andrews OST The Sound of Music

"What is your biggest secret?"

Right here waiting for you – Richard Marx


"What do you think of your friends?"

From this moment - Shania Twain

I will love you as long as I live - From this moment on” My promise all of them.

"What should you post this as?"
Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen

“Is this the real life-Is this just fantasy”- I don’t know

Comments

Still Searching said…
Haha! Pretty interesting post! Some songs really did fit in with the questions, so that's quite a coincidence!
Anonymous said…
lucky lips are always kissing.. lucky lips are never blue... loved the song collection you have...

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentines Day Sweetheart

Women's Day, Everyday! Anybody game?

Is our relationship with people or things?