The Day i lost my mobile

The miserable day i lost my mobile.... sounds like a movie name eh? Anyways on Nov 19th My buddies at office and i went to watch 'Varanam Ayiram' in INOX. When the movie was getting over i took my mobile out of my bag to text my hubby to pick me up... and left it in my lap and when the movie got over when i got up i could feel my phone falling down and immediately started searching for it and to my disbelief i could not find it! wont you be able to find something you dropped by mistake in its place... no it was not there... and the one who flicked it even switched it off...



Now something about my phone i bought it after so much proding from my then fiance and now hubby, as he wanted to talk to me... till then i never wanted to have a phone! so it happened that in Aug 2006 i bought the nokia 1110, a very basic phone with polyphonic ringtones and white display, the supposed advantages! It has faced several hardships and survived all the torments in my hands. Bravo my dear phone! It has acheived around 5000 spoken hours or maybe more... has fallen down countless no. of times... thrown at the velocity of light when im angry with my hubby.. when he does not pick my call, or cuts the call abruptly.... so many times i have left it behind in eat outs and shops only to go back and find it untouched and the reason for it was none of the numbers in the keypad are visible and the display are all scratched... it looks totally washed out and exhausted!

But somebody who came to INOX!? was in desperate need a God forsaken phone like this one
minus the numbers and a lot of scratches!!!

I will miss you my phone...

Comments

Divia said…
why do you miss it ?
Ashika said…
Trinity, I almost felt a pang of pain when I read this. I know that its just a 'thing', but we grow to even love 'things' and the memories we associate them with. However, that said, I think its time to get a newer, swankier phone!
Aiswarya said…
aww.. fones come and go!! Have u seen the new n96?!! lol!! I know it aint easy loosing a fone!
Aiswarya said…
btw you have got me blogrolled to a specific post!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Valentines Day Sweetheart

Women's Day, Everyday! Anybody game?

Is our relationship with people or things?